Based in Nevada
PC / Mac / Linux / iOS / Android
Heck Deck is a bullet hell card game where all the bullets are cards and time only progresses as you move. Explore 5 stages full of unique enemies and bosses, discover dozens of cards, and visit shops to buy and sell cards for health!
Heck Deck began as a Ludum Dare entry, made in under 48 hours for LD41 back in April 2018, with the theme "Combine 2 Incompatible Genres". It ended up placing 1st in Innovation, as well as 3rd in Fun, 3rd in Theme, and 5th Overall. After the jam, I began working on the game more to turn it into a full title.
- Enjoy a mix of strategy and action, being able to stop and think at any time.
- Cute, hand-drawn artstyle masking the deceivingly difficult gameplay.
- Listen to incredible tunes by keestak, throughout all 5 stages and the shop!
- Experiment with the dozens of cards available to you.
Logo & Icon
There are currently no logos or icons available for Heck Deck. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Awards & Recognition
- "1st place in Innovation" Ludum Dare 41, 23 April, 2018
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
I'm a solo game developer. I like making unique and polished experiences.
More information on torcado, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Heck Deck Credits
designer, programmer, artist